Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wellness Wednesday

Image admired on Pinterest

Welcome to Wellness Wednesday folks!
I'm not usually afraid to try something new however I'm often afraid to do it in front of others unless I'm sure I'll be good at it. This is something I'm actively working on. I've been told that I do an awfully good job of hiding my anxiety about my performance fears by friends and family though. ;-) What's my secrete? I have a mantra for situations like this, "Millions of people do this everyday." It doesn't matter what the situation is, I just remind myself that I'm not alone and everyone else (I hope) has survived. So, if they can do it, I can do it! 
And you? What's your trick to getting through new experiences?


Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment