Monday, May 6, 2013

Me Monday

 
It's the 2nd edition of Me Mondays! 
Last week, Marie Forleo posted a Q & A Tuesday video that was exactly what I needed that day! I saw the above image on Pinterest and pinned it on my "Tats" board, but realized as I was listening to Marie that I had not fully embraced the message. I've been uber focused on what is wrong with a piece of my everyday and it's taken a toll on me for sure. Immediately after watching the video I sprang into action and began making progress towards getting myself out of the funk. Thank you Marie for reminding me that there is always a silver lining!

How is your attitude right now? If you spent a little time redirecting your negative thoughts to neutral thoughts and then maybe even all the way to positive, would it make a difference in your health?

Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment