Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tenderhearted Thursday

Imagied admired from GirlieGirl Army Facebook

It's Tenderhearted Thursday!

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite blogs, Girlie Girl Army! I'm inspired to think about how I live my life and how my choices contribute to my community when I read this blog. I get it sent straight to my email and look forward to it's arrival. Their Facebook 'About' page says:

GirlieGirl Army is your Glamazon Guide to Green Living; a call to arms for badass baby divas and head turning cougars, who want to save the planet from hacky sack and doom at the same time. Newbies, vegan vixens, the Mom next door, sexy emo boys, and anyone who wants to do their part without sacrificing their facials will heart our online destination and community that give you tips on fashion, food, and fun – in the greenest way possible! With twelve years of badass archives, people have called us their online “Sex in the City,” with brains and a pitbull. And of course 300,000 Monthly readers who die for our tips n' tricks! We have been featured everywhere from The New York Times to Jimmy Kimmel. 

While the name implies some sugar and spice, these ladies are absolutely for the more progressive crowd. Give them and try and perhaps you will love them as much as I do! 
 
 
Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment