Thursday, May 23, 2013

Check & Check!

Wednesday's Accomplishments

Sipped a yummie Green Lemonade adapted from Natalia Rose's book The Raw Food Detox Diet (pictured above from Amazon link)
I make mine with:
3-4 handfuls of spinach
1-2 lemons depending the size
2 apples
1/2-1 cucumber depending the size

Soothed ant bites sustained while playing with the pups in the yard with Suki Butter Cream Salve

Did the dishes (I loathe this chore so it's a big deal!)

Cheered when a tough game of Words with Friends was finally over! I lost my almost 100 points!

Got through all of my emails

Made it through all of my Feedly line up! Almost 1000 blog posts!

Worked on my first project to post on Etsy!

Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!



No comments:

Post a Comment