Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thrifty Tuesdays

 
Image admired on Pinterest 
Hello loves! Sorry this is coming to you so late. Allergy season is kicking my behind! 
For this thrifty post I want to share my book bargain sources with you! 
First up, Amazon.com! Not only are the  hardcovers and paperbacks usually cheaper here than at a traditional bookstore but the Kindle books are always cheaper and there's also the used option!
Personally I like to have the physical books versus the Kindle digital editions. Therefore I usually end up purchasing used books from Amazon. The quality is typically very good and the price is a fraction of the new ones!
My next favorite source is library sales! If your library doesn't have store running continuously with their gently used books for sale they will probably have one seasonally. 
My final favorite place to shop for books is thrift shops! My local Goodwill has a huge book selection and always has great new titles and stock.


Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:

Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!


No comments:

Post a Comment