Thursday, May 23, 2013

Check & Check + Exciting Announcement!

Thursday's Accomplishments


Took my pup Opal for a 1 mile jog/walk. I wanted to jog, she wanted to walk. We walked. 

Enjoyed a yummie Green Lemonade.

Shared some delish baby carrots with the pooches. 
Opal doesn't like them which meant more for Twiggy!

Did some laundry. Ugh.

Finished and listed my first item on Etsy! 
It's pictured above!!
(This took FOREVER because I truly had no idea what I was doing but I figured it all out!) 
It's a planner for women who either want to get or stay fit and healthy!
Check out my Fit Chick Planner!

Immediately began planning the next planner! (I like to plan things lol)

What kind of stuff would you like in a planner?



Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment