Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Thrify Tuesday

Imaged admired from Undressed Skeleton
It's Thrifty Tuesday! 

I LOVE breakfast sandwiches! I could eat them for EVERY meal!! I especially love take-out breakfast sandwiches... Sadly my wallet (and tummy) does not. So I was thrilled to stumble across this amazing blog post from Undressed Skeleton about make ahead DIY breakfast sandwiches! So easy and so delicious! I will be going meat free and using the fresh veggies from our garden which will make these beauties even less expensive! I'm thinking I'll tie them off with baker's twine instead of individually wrapping them and placing them in either a huge glass container or zip bag to freeze.
Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment