Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Check and Check

Tuesday's Accomplishments
 photo 2.JPG
Savored a Homemade Pumpkin Spiced iced coffee.

I made it through all of my emails.
Which included emailing with Judy from United Way about possibly joining her team!! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Enjoyed a session at Hands of Mercy. Love you!

Mapped out two future blog posts.

Texted (I know thats not really a word, get over it) with my beloved friend Katie.

Comforted a very frightened Opal during a thunder storm.

Made a delish green smoothie (pic above) with:
3 handfuls of Spinach
Coconut Milk
1 Fuji Apple
1 Mango
3 Tablespoons of my own super seed mix
4 Tablespoons of Flax Seed Oil
I enjoyed a bit as a snack and put the rest in the freezer for later as it made 5 servings!

Made an amazing Citrus Ade juice from:
4 Handfuls of medium-ish Carrots from my Dad's garden
2 small Lemons
1 Large Orange
2 Fuji Apples
I popped all of this in the freezer. It made about 4 servings.

Used the skin from the orange to make a green cleaner by allowing them to
soak in a mason jar full of white vinegar.

Started making a batch of liquid soap.

Made fake pho for dinner.

Reorganized the pantry.

Enjoyed an iced pomegranate berry tea.

Fed Twiggy and Opal lots of plain Cheerios.

Enjoyed So You Think You Can Dance.

How was your day?



Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment