Thursday, August 22, 2013

Calling All Gen Y (ish) Females!

Okay ladies, I need your help with a project I'm working on. If you could please comment here or on facebook with your thoughts I'd REALLY appreciate it!

1. My boyfriend is of the opinion that the term "millennial" is derogatory. I disagree.
I want to call a project targeted at females who were born from the early
 80's to the mid 90's "MilleniGals."
What do you think?

2. Do you still use a day planner?

3. Would you use a day planner if you could customize it?

4. Would you find a day planner as a one stop shop for all things
 diet, fitness, craft, and beauty a godsend or overwhelming?

Again, I'm looking for honest feedback from my target audience so don't be shy!!

  Tell me what you think on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!
Shop my stuff on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment