Monday, May 20, 2013

Me Monday

Image admired on Pinterest

Happy me Monday! 
For over two years I've been toying with the idea of starting my own business. This week life has thrown me a curve ball and I so wished I had started the very first day the idea popped into my head. So here goes! I'm going for a career change with less responsibility at my "day job" so I may spend more time being creative and putting together my game plan. I've already begun looking for new day job opportunities and I'm really excited about some of my leads! But, I'm not letting the new day job search stop me from working on my solo efforts as often as possible! It's time to strike that perfect balance between being just committed enough to the steady pay check to have good marks while still having the time and energy to do what I love! I found a great article called 8 Tips to Leave Your Day Job and Start Your Business that I may read everyday!


Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment