Monday, May 6, 2013

Me Monday + New Feature Sneak Peak

Happy Me Monday!
I had an amazing Sunday full of cooking! Now, to be fair I must say that I really don't "cook." I like takeout A LOT!
Volcano Sushi for one makes for a happy Gina! Alias, I need to finally come to terms with all that is wrong with takeout EVERYNIGHT:
  1. Lots of waste involved with the containers, bags, plastic utensils, paper napkins…
  2. It gets expensive!
  3. The calories add up quick!
  4. You’re never really sure what’s in it… hmmm…
  5. I’m a super picky eater and often end up modifying everything.
So it is time for me to get over all the problems I have with cooking at home:
  1. It’s so time consuming.
  2. Recipes are often for 4-8 people and I am solo,
  3. The grocery store packages things for families. Again, I am solo.
  4. The only place to get organic options by me is an hour and a half round trip. So again time consuming to grocery shop and uses a lot of gas.
  5. You have to do the dishes… my least favorite chore.

All that said, I’ve decided to devote a 6th post every week to healthy cooking at home for one! Stay tuned for this week’s post coming soon! For now here is a peak at my events!





Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment