Sunday, May 19, 2013

Check and Check!

Sunday's Accomplishments
Admired from Pinterest
Sipped a delish Homemade Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee.

Checked my LinkedIn profile and responded to a congratulatory email.

Organized hundreds of photos from my iphone into Google+ Photos.

Linked all of my social media to my Google+ Profile.

Noshed on some yummie Homemade Baked Oatmeal. 
I'll post the recipe for this soon!

Made Cafe de Olla flavored Frozen Yogurt.

Savored lots of puppy love from Opal and Twiggy.

Enjoyed my version of All About Juicing's Cool Cuke Apple Refresher. 
 Instead of 3 apples, I used 2 pears and 1 apple. So good!

Made it through all of my emails! So liberating!
Which included watching a Marie Forleo Q&A.

Chatted with two dear friends and caught up with a friend from high school.

Watched a Snapped marathon on Lifetime. (Guilty pleasure, don't judge!)


Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment