Friday, May 3, 2013

Frugal Friday

http://ladolcevitra.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/frugal-money.jpgImage from CareerGirlNetwork
Every Friday I plan on posting various resources, tips, and tricks for keeping your finances in check!

Some of my favorite sites are:
The sites about page states "We’re a vibrant community of motivated women who are ready to take charge of their lives and their finances. Money has meaning when it gives you the freedom to live an inspired life. We are here to make sure we do just that, together." I love when I get a new email from them and often share the emails with friends and family! 

This is a one stop shop for all of your money saving needs! She has a great layout and her updates are always fun and trendy! 

This site is full of amazing recipes made for very little dough! Not only are they budget friendly, they are usually quite healthy as well! Here's her about page info: "Unlike other budget food blogs, I actually do write this from the point of view of someone who is broke and who struggles constantly to make ends meet, so what I talk about is what I actually experience. I am brutally honest (sometimes to the point of slight embarrassment) and mince no words when it comes to how I come up with a new dish or what new plight has made me even more broke than before. In short, what you see is what you get on PGEW. Nothing fancy, nothing special, just me."

My financial focus right now? Wait 24 hours before clicking "checkout" for the online shopping cart. My ModCloth basket is uber full right now, but I'm resisting! Happy saving... and spending... :-)

Like what you read?
  Say "hi" on:
Instagram @ginavromola
Email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com
Add me to your Feedly line up!

No comments:

Post a Comment