Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Real Girls Eat

So I have joined a new year challenge from the Nuriahing Minimalism blog to assist me and cleaning out clutter and unnecessary items from my life. The first thing on my list was some clothing. Either things that I didn't wear anymore or things that I still had left over from my consignment shop (some items are on PoshMark! Go take a peek at my closet!). I'm tackling the next item on my list today, which are my books. In going through my books to list and sell on Amazon I came across this one pictured above. "Real Girls Eat" by Athena Paul as part of her girlosophy project. When I pillied it out of the box I was reminded of when and why I bought this book and have decided I cannot part with it. It was my first effort at taking control of my eating disorder many years ago after asking my father for help. It opened my eyes to real, whole, clean foods for the first time and taught me that it's possible to enjoy food. I wanted to share it with anybody who is willing to read this because it made such an impact in my life. 

This new year challenge has brought me a lot of warm and fuzzy feelings! How was your New Year's resolution going?

No comments:

Post a Comment