Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Radicchio Mushroom Pizza



I came across a recipe in "The Kind Diet" by Alicia Silverstone that booked pretty tasty so I decided to try it. However, I guess Brett has been wearing off on me and as I was making it I decided to alter the recipe! Here is my version:

Ingredients:
Pillsberry Pizza Crust
One head of Radicchio
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Lawery's Garlic Salt to taste
One small can of sliced mushroom pieces and stems, drained 
A fourth of a block of Romano cheese

Directions:
Pre-bake pizza crossed her packaging directions.
Cut radicchio into ribbons.
Shred Romano cheese.
In a bowl combine cheese, ribbons of radicchio, olive oil, garlic salt, black pepper, and mushrooms, toss to mix well.
Once the crust has pre-baked, top with mixture and place back in the oven as pizza crust packaging directs.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment