Thursday, December 5, 2013

Starting Over


Pic from Google Search "change."

Relocating the blog did not work out as planned... So I am back here and ready to get this show on the road again. The past 9 months have thrown me all sorts of new things to work through, enjoy, process, and spend time on. A week ago, I made the decision to stop working full time so I can refocus my energies to my blogging, coaching, and writing and going back to school. Yep, thats right! At 28 I, the girl who has always said "formal learning" processes weren't for me, is currently working on enrolling in my local state college full time. Crazy right?!?! With the support of my family and friends I'm being giving the opportunity to embark on a new chapter in my life. The chance to reinvent my career path and seek new exciting experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment