Sunday, April 28, 2013

Welcome to R3Style

Pass it on.
image admired on Pinterest

For the past decade I've been a legit workaholic who has lived in 6 different places up and down the east coast. For 8 of the 10 years, I've been able to make friends and have a social life through co-workers and even customers. 2 years ago, I found myself promoted into HR in a new city making it impossible to cultivate relationships at work as it is a "conflict of interest." With my overwhelming compulsive need to have my work be my life and my long time friends now scattered all over the country I feel lost. I've started to keep a journal and recently decided to write a book. A mentor recommended I start a blog to test out some of my book ideas and to get back the sense of community I've been missing. I plan on posting tips, tricks, and ideas to inspire fellow millennial females to conquer their hopes and dreams while keeping a clean home, healthy body, and nourished mind, being gentle on the earth, fashionable, and a practitioner of goodwill within her community.  I hope you enjoy my moments of me.


If you have a request, question, comment, or feedback please email me at r3style.ysyw@gmail.com!
I'm also currently taking new clients on for wellness coaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment